Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH]

Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

Loading Mini-Grand Framework... Done.

Generating Administration Personality... Done.

"Good, now that that's out of the way, we can get back on schedule."

Generating Characters... Done.

Four beings suddenly found themselves nowhere, able to see one another but nothing else. A synthesized voice came out of the nothing surrounding them.

"Okay, you probably didn't get my memo, but today was when I scheduled a quick Grand Battle for the five of us. We're planned for the first round at ten, so let's run you all through a quick meet and greet here. Don't worry, I got you covered. No need to say a thing."

"First up, meet your new colleague, Naiima. She's a doll, isn't she? Nice legs, too. This gal got the ability to tune out the sound around her, allowing her to work silently. Great thing to have if you don't like stress. She's part of a family of, oh, a thousand. Killed most of 'em before being born. That's what I call winner mentality."

"Next on our guest list we have Edward. He's the host body for a soul converted from negative energy into a positive goal. Got a job as bodyguard for a while where he comes from, but I thought he'd be better off with a career change towards fighting people. He might not look the part, but underneath that skin of his, he's all metal. Don't try to pinch him."

"Third up, the Sparkklechix. That's two k's, one x. They're a band of five... chixes, I guess. You don't need me to explain which archetypes they're supposed to fill. They basically work like every other teenage show does, song and dance saving the day. Inefficient, if you ask me. Don't be scared if you suddenly find yourself dancing along with them, it's all part of the program."

"And ending our lineup, this is Mattilus. He's got some experience on the field of fighting stuff, 'cause he was born in a tribe that focused mainly on power. He isn't that strong though, look at those arms. He likes to think he's a pretty decent mage, instead. I sure love a guy who knows how to find an alternative approach for something."

Generating Setting... Done.

The four generated characters suddenly found themselves moved, scattered in various locations on a remote island, white beaches and green forests as far as the eye could see. In the distance, a town marked the horizon, equipped perfectly to accustom all of their needs. Seagulls flew in the air over the quaint port, the dike was dotted with colorful stalls.

"Welcome to the holiday resort, Corola Cabana. I figured getting you guys some quality time together should be the first thing on the agenda, so I decided, let's give you some time off first. I heard the sushi bar in the town over there is great, maybe you should check it out. Catch some z's, get a tan, take a walk or something."

"Just a little FYI though, this holiday ain't gonna be all relaxing. You're all still written down for a battle, so you know. Condensed, you're all gonna fight each other, and you'll move to the next location when somebody dies. Supercondensed, kill everyone."

(Characters:)

SpoilerShow
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Messages In This Thread
Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Woffles - 07-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Re: Mini-Grand 5106 [SUDDEN DEATH] - by Ixcaliber - 08-25-2012, 09:15 AM