The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]

The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Two: Sk'va!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

About one fifth of all rounds two that have passed have been situated in Cyk'nl instead, and all of those have resulted in a war. It would have been a lot easier for Kracht to dispatch Maxwell over there, in the confusion of the fight. Instead, the group was chucked into Sk'va, during the attack that would prove fatal for Maxwell. It seems the battle was running late, one way or another. It was time to step up the speed. Kracht apathically answered to Jen's request, and turned around to head someplace else. He met with the Ovoid.

Kracht started drawing on one of the more dusty roads in Sk'va, in signs the group had never seen before. "He thaught me this." he explained to an onlooking Maxwell. "He's a little shy, though, and I need some luck for an eye or anything to appear about now. He usually notices the text at the end of the round, meaning he can only reply come round three."
"Well, what's it say?" "Your presence in this dimension is going to die in round 3 or 4." "Is it really?" "Usually so. You however won't be around to see it." "Wait, this round is where I die?" "Indeed. It's best to enjoy Sk'va while you can, maybe make ends meet regarding Sikarius. Either way, you are going to die." Exit Kracht, leaving a distraught Maxwell alone with his parasite.

"He can't be serious... Sik, tell me we're not dying." "Hm, what's that, boy? 'We'? I'm afraid I can just find another host when it comes to that. These insects all look like they'd make suitable hosts." "You're a jerk. You are such a jerk."
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Two: Sk'va!] - by Woffles - 07-16-2010, 08:10 AM