The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]

The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

Seeing the others disappear into dark alleyways one after another, Kracht soon remained without companions. He took extreme care to not leave any clues about his team members' treasonous disappearance. For instance, he took the liberty of carrying around Arkal's anvil, for when he was done with his current task. He would go deliver it on whatever place he would encounter him in this cycle. He spoke to Xadrez. "If this keeps up, we'll be the only ones left. No backstabbing with that knife of yours, okay?" He forced what could have been a smile.
The tactician didn't respond in the slightest, he just let out a hiss and moved a piece on his chessboard forward. If it could talk, it would have said "You are this close to getting yourself a well-deserved jab in the chest." As his eyes turned away, Kracht took up a noticeably slower pace.
With only possibly Friend Computer watching - if the glorious AI had time for his little shenanigans - he slid into a room, dubiously marked as "EQUIP STORAGE". This was his stop.
"Hi. I'm here to ensign in the Corpore Metal society."

There wasn't a response. All CorpMet members gazed in awe at the man who had just entered, his body entirely made of the most majestic metal they had ever seen. The way the halogen light reflected dimly upon his lightly emerald outer layer - it was a wonderful sight for the people of this society, although nothing special anymore for any of the participants in this grand battle.
An INDIGO clearance member stepped forward and hesitantly stretched out his cybernetic arm.
"Welcome… to the group?"
"Oh please, I've been part of this society longer than you could hope to remember. Now, could you hand me that box of scraps over there you deal out to newcomers? I'm going to make a certain blacksmith a present."
Confused as to how exactly this conversation was going to develop, the INDIGO clearance clone redirected himself to more rational tasks. "Um, Emi, could you handle the paperwork for this member?" "It seems he did so himself already, sir." Kracht wafted a registration form in the synthetically scented air, waiting for the members to regain their senses from yet another blow to their comprehension.
He decided to take the box and his leave, and proceed to wherever PURGE resided.

quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!] - by Woffles - 06-21-2010, 12:04 PM