The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]

The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Wojjan.

Kracht leaped out of one hallway into the other, frantically searching for Arkal. When finally finding the blacksmith, he clocked the passage to the briefing room entirely.
"I can't let you past."

"Really? Why's that?" He didn't really bother for a reply, he wasn't that intent on getting in that corridor anyway.
"Because you and I are going to get in a fight, and if we fight here, Maxwell will get hurt."
Arkal looked at Kracht in sudden displeasure. "Hey, if you want a fight, bring it on. I've got a new mace ready for a test ride." He frowned.
"In fact, it's you who really wants to fight." Kracht harvested no understanding with his vague remarks. "You see, I am an indestructible material. You are intent on getting your hands on at least a little bit of me, because I would be the ultimate weapon."
The lime-green man started to talk sense. Arkal's previous look of distrust and apathy made way for a flickering passion for his job.

SpoilerShow
quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!] - by Woffles - 05-29-2010, 09:53 AM