The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]

The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

Sikarius, who had managed to wriggle a little forward from Kracht's grip began uselessly gnawing at it's shoulder with his sharp teeth. "You glorified tombstone! Release me this instant or fear my wrath!"
"Argghh! Maybe the tombstone comment was better for the other stone related contestant?" Maxwell said, in a mixture of pain and at the very least seeing the funny side of things.
"SHUT UP! Get this thing to let go of me or I shall ERASE IT!"
"Ow! oh god, not now, don't do that now!"

Kracht idley listened in to the one way conversation of Maxwell and his parasite. He was fully aware of the 'transformations' that thing could induce to the boy. None of which posed a threat to Kracht , he was indestructable after all. Still, for the sakes of convenience, he let go of the twisted creature, so that things could go as smooth as possible.
Maxwell stumbled back a little, he quickly got on his feet, ignoring the ear piercing roaring of Sik.
"ARGHHH! Let me kill it now! I am sick of waiting boy."Maxwell made sure to keep close to Kracht, he spoke in a hushed voice. "just...don't do anything yet. OK? I promise the next time we'll do things your way.
Sikarius' voice grumbled in Maxwell's mind. "Fine. But the next thing that annoys me, I shall enter it into a new world of pain.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!] - by GBCE - 05-26-2010, 07:07 PM