The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]

The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round Six: Eddelin City]
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Lord Paradise.

Shit, thought Jen. I have to respect my superiors.

Jen was only mildly perturbed by having fallen asleep in a cabin somewhere in Quebec and woken up strapped to a chair somewhere in Nevada or thereabouts. Such cognitive dissonance can hopefully be understood coming from the mind of a girl who had flirted with Death for years, and then finally entered a serious relationship with Death at the expense of their mutual friend Good Sense who fell into a valley cycle of envy, rage and despair before finally taking a bullet to the Self. Shit, she thought again, too groggy to produce any variety in her profanities.

That voice came on again. Jen distantly admired the quality of the sound-system.

I REPEAT, boomed the voice. PLEASE REPORT TO WAIT. SWITCH TO CAMERA 5GBS-B. WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. Some fluorescent lights flashed on on the ceiling, a little more brightly than Jen would have liked. WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. WAIT. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. OKAY 39% OKAY OKAY LIKE A BOX OF TRIX CEREAL UP IN HERE. SYSERRORFAULTCLUSTERFUCK REPAIRING GLORIOUS RAINBOW OF EMOTION CALIBRATING MAHAYANA HINAYANA TANTRAYANA REPAIRING OUR ADS HAVE MORE CLOTHES THAN OUR COMICS REROUTING METAPITUITARY CLUSTERS BUT THEY DON'T TASTE LIKE TWIGS SO WHERE'S THE FIBER REPAIRING EIGHT OVER SIX GREEN OVER RED EASY REPAIRING COSMOLOGICAL BULLSHIT LOVECRAFTIAN WET DREAM AWAKENING REPAIRING DEPLOYING NEUTRON SMELLING SALTS THERE WE GO OKAYOKAYOKAY SO HOW ABOUT WE JUST DO THIS HOLD YOUR BREATH EVERYONE FOR ABOUT THIRTY SECONDS AND THINK ABOUT CONFORMITY REALLY HARD

A handful of vents opened up in the ceiling and a red gas began to fill the room. Jen caught a whiff of something like lead paint, took a deep breath and held it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle S2G1! [Round One: Alpha Complex!] - by Elpie - 05-23-2010, 08:32 AM