The Write Stuff: The contest is OPEN! Sign-ups are closed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Write Stuff: The contest is OPEN! Sign-ups are closed.
Re: The Write Stuff: The contest is OPEN! Sign-ups are close
I'm very curious to see where Restlessness is going. At first glance I thought it was a little disjointed and vague*, but then I realized that I just wasn't reading it closely. It has an almost poetic feel to it at the moment and does an excellent job of capturing the emotion and apprehension of the main character. It seems like something I could get invested in.

Also this is long overdue but I really like Pete's Alphabet Funtime. The concept is simple and appropriate for the given genre. It encourages creative suggestions (I have always loved adventures that place restrictions on the suggestors), and DF is gradually putting together a very quaint and cute medieval village.

Also I will probably keep putting cameos in This Guy's Problem. Mainly because I am lousy at thinking of original characters but also because it's fun! If each puppet is considered a suggester cameo then I guess the characters are mostly all cameos?

*what I am incredibly guilty of in mine.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Write Stuff: The contest is OPEN! Sign-ups are close - by btp - 12-22-2011, 08:48 AM