The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Further Pointless Adventures of Nopor Puss!
SAGE
Originally posted on MSPA by Kgummy.

I was going to make a comment about something in the original adventure, bumping it pointlessly. But then I realized that might get it moved to the completed adventures subforum, thus giving it a point. So instead, I'll post it here, where it has no decernable connection, to it, as nobody read far enough into it to get to that point. This assumption is pointless, because it's obviously untrue, since I have to have read it to that point to even comment on it. So I'll just assume it's true.

It's also pointless to make even more references to the original adventure, as nobody read it. It's even more pointless to remove them before I post the message, so I'll do that. It's also pointless to hide the comment in the post, making it nearly impossible to read. But it's even more pointless to undo that effort and just say Tronn Bonne is a video game character. It's pointless to continue with this post, so I'll do that. It's also pointless to SAGE this topic, as it would mean this post doesn't go up at all. It's even more pointless because it won't work. Which is exactly why I'll do it.

It's also pointless to not give any commands in this post, so I won't. It's also pointless to prevent myself in posting this message. It's even more pointless to completely fail in doing so, so I will.

Messages In This Thread
SAGE - by OTTO - 06-21-2009, 05:13 AM