The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Re: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
I am so sick of MSPA. I'm really ready to just be rid of it.

For the last two+ years my internet life has been dominated by my time spent on a forum expressly designed to tout the praises of a single comic author. Anytime I talk to someone about my internet doings I say "Oh I go on the MSPA forums." And they either have never have heard of it, or are like OH YEAH HOMESTUCK.

I am ready to move on with my life. Ready to settle in on my future.

I've been looking at all these Physician's Assistant programs, the vast majority of which I do not qualify for (yet. hopefully.) They're all Master's Programs, which is great. I already have a Bachelor's of Science so that is the next logical step. Its going to be a while though, probably the next several years of my life are going to be devoted to getting accepted and succeeding in one of these programs.

While going through these schools I realized that Master's degrees have sub-categories just like Bachelor's degrees. You can get a Master's of Arts or a Master of Science. The Physician Assistant programs fall under the latter category.

I was looking at one school that I could possibly be a competitive applicant for, when I noticed what they called their program. What many schools call their program and what I have been struggling to get accepted into for the last year and a half.

"Masters of Science of Physician Assistant."

Motherfkning

M.S.P.A.

I do not know what I am going to do with this information.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The thread for flipping shits (and tables) - by btp - 12-05-2011, 06:21 AM