-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-05-2013, 05:33 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »they're lovers ya doip. I mean with what I'm about to say you spreading misinformation some more is understandable n' all but really.

Dammit, first off, I think we've had proof that a doctor can prevent a lover's suicide.

(05-05-2013, 05:33 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Apparently you advocated someone shooting into that claim morass because you were sick of all the claiming and the information it outed for scum to use? But then you turn right around and act as if that information isn't useful in any other way and advocate a no lynch where actually as we're still in day phase we might as well use all this info to daykill/lynch suspects.

Second, yes when there's conflicting information I will advocate a path that clears it up. And seeing as how every other lynch/kill target but me has claimed yes I think I will switch to a no lynch for today. Unless you're trying to find more random people to pressure into claiming. I'm sure there's still a few of them left out here.

Magic-bagging makes me a hypocrite I know, but I'm telling you all that lynching me is a terrible mistake. You might just have to trust that I have more going on than most of you know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by Granolaman - 05-05-2013, 05:56 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM