-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-05-2013, 02:34 PM)Vortor Wrote: »Lies and slander, I never promised you content. And I was never posty. I was sick for a week and a half and I made a few posts giving excuses for not showing up.

signing up for a game is sort of an implicit promise that you'll post?

but the rest of your sarcastic statement I sadly agree with so whatever

teaclaim is weird and I almost believe it but that sure is some way for you to have arbitrary control over who gets daykilled tea

(05-05-2013, 04:38 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Actually we might be able to save them tonight at least. There's likely both a doctor and a busdriver. If the doc hit Garuru and the busdriver hits Yewchung then even in worst case we'll at least save Garuru.

they're lovers ya doip. I mean with what I'm about to say you spreading misinformation some more is understandable n' all but really.

and now back to the big honkin' deal of the day:

granola okay sure you've retreated completely from your 'shoot these men' position but sadly the fact of the matter is you still posted with that position and your rapid backtracking doesn't seem very honest.

Apparently you advocated someone shooting into that claim morass because you were sick of all the claiming and the information it outed for scum to use? But then you turn right around and act as if that information isn't useful in any other way and advocate a no lynch where actually as we're still in day phase we might as well use all this info to daykill/lynch suspects.

Which is why it boggles the mind that your retreat from 'some of these people must be scum' results in 'oh okay nevermind let's just forget about this and not kill anyone'. I mean I guess the fact is that with all these roleclaims the pair looking by far the worst is you/dragonpaul, with you taking the grand prize. No lynching at this point is a great jump-off point for 'handing the game to scum'.

But hey who wouldn't want the other team to hand the game to them am I right

[Image: i2Nj9BSPpHjjO.gif]

MAFIANOLA???!?!?!???!!!!??!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by Mirdini - 05-05-2013, 05:33 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM