-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-04-2013, 05:53 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »I'm more interested in what say Vortor and Seedy have to say than Palamedes, pala's at least done really good stuff up to now whereas vortor/seedy have been sort of posty but never really got to the content that they promised (yet????). A

Lies and slander, I never promised you content. And I was never posty. I was sick for a week and a half and I made a few posts giving excuses for not showing up. Namely, that I was sick and couldn't get any sleep and I was semi-paralyzed from aching. As for content, the post above this one is probably the /most/ I've said that is relevant to the game outside awareness that I couldn't be active in the game. And this is the most active I've been.

As for Beruru, I'm not particulalrly in defense of her, and I'm still behind several pages, but doesn't she always act like she has been in this game? I understand that you guys have played more games with her, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by Vortor - 05-05-2013, 02:34 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM