-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
It doesn't seem prudent for anyone to assume that they will be alive the following day.

What this means is that, if we want to sort out these events, we have until midnight (EST) tonight.

Here is my personal take on the matter:

Garuru is telling the truth.

If this is assumed two things are most likely true:

There are some shenanigans occuring. and Garuru and Yewchung will die tonight.

Their dying seems simple enough. The scum have been presented with a guaranteed two-for-one tracker kill, why should they target anyone else?

As far as shenanigans that have occurred, I am inclined to believe that both 0_o and anacreon are telling the truth. For this to be the case we must resolve the contradiction (Garuru and Yewchung saw 0_o and anacreon do opposite of what 0_o and anacreon claimed to have done)

I believe busdriving is highly unlikely (the driver targeted the exact two people who were targeted by trackers?)

It is much more likely that, as lovers, Garuru and Yewchung have their results switched at night. This would mean that both 0_o and anacreon's stories check out.

The worst thing to do would be to kill one of the above players at this juncture.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by btp - 05-05-2013, 02:31 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM