WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

Palamedes Wrote:I love how Boogey is criticizing only Agent and not voting him (or pushing on me who he is voting for), and like Agent is only throwing things at people who are voting for him only.

Man now this is going to be like yesterday where we sit around forever and rush a lynch at the last minute isn't it?
I still think Agent is town as I stated near end of day yesterday. I think he just needs to stop doing that crap, so he stops giving players like you an excuse to go after him. Just because I don't like some aspects of his behavior doesn't mean I have to think he's scum. As for you I've said everything I need to say for the moment. Here in D4 I've spent more time making arguments for you being scummy than anyone else has done anything. If you've noticed not a whole lot else has happened in the meantime. CD and Cat made votes on me with nothing for me to defend against, and you're just poking Agent again.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince - by Boogeyman - 02-13-2013, 06:33 AM