WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince
Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

Palamedes Wrote:Secretly want Solaris a little dead?
so what you're pushing godfatherlaris now? (I don't see it)

or did you forget he has an inno on him I mean yeah his play has been utterly devoid of content but it's laris in malkygame what do you expect

anyway unvote

yeah the only way konescum makes sense is if he's a DOUBLE BLOCKER or he's on a scumteam with two blockers or something which with a smaller scumteam doesn't seem impossible but uh unlikely to be sure

behavior re: pilot still really skeeves me out but looking farther back the rest of his play was pretty cool and I remember having him in town reads on d1/d2 soooooo

yeah I can see what para sees in Vote: agent1022

boogey the point is that cC is a good person to kill but not to lynch because we all currently are surmising she's a third party and possibly a malicious one

don't really want to waste lynches on 3Ps when it's still possible there's a mafia out there that's (presumably) a much larger threat.

anyhoo my current gamestateview

1. Paranoia - With broken beruru the dichotomy I thought was going on here doesn't exist and legit paravoyeur seems pretty damn possible. General GETTING THINGS DONE mode has him pretty high up in town reads.
2. Solaris - cop clear, solaris. Could be godfatherlaris though that'd be lucky as hell for him but hey it's possible so yeah not firmed.
3. IXCALIBUR I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH - Ix. Not going to give him flak about not playing the game since yeah malkygame play like you want to [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] - but I don't have much of an indication as to his alignment and he's magic bagged yesterday and otherwise hasn't done much and the scum have to be SOMEWHERE.
4. konec da man - Probably town as noted above unless he's like TWO BLOCKERS (less likely than godfatherlaris).
5. crepisculalaaaaaaa (also known as seedy) - Seedy's play has read really town to me all game. Also never want seedy to die because seedyart.
6. cuttlefishhhhhhhculler??? - probably 3P
7. Namboto the roboto - yeah this man is a cop unless he's scum who is fakeclaiming cop in which case he's probably scum with konec0 but this does not seem to be a likely scenario to me (NIGHTSIDE 2 NEVER FORGET)
8. Mirdini genie - toooooown
9. seastormjt Boogeyman5870 -
10. Palamedes Palowmedies - Boogey and pala both feel pretty alike to me and then they're fighting and yeah they've both been contributioney but as with cat not a lot of spots left so I'm feeling one of them being scum? Not really sure which, boogey was seastorm who literally never posted and then replaced which is skeevy but OTOH I'm sort of agreeing with boogey's points in these arguments. Both being scum is possible but I think not probable? Either way have bigger fish to fry right now. Am keeping my eyes on y'all though.
11. the not dead curiousCat - cat! Never posts. orange by virtue of 'there's too few slots left for scum to be in for her to be a town read'. due to cat least scummy of my oranges.
12. Agent 1022 - waffly, generally flailing around and looking for distractions - feels like scum to me.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince - by Mirdini - 02-12-2013, 02:05 AM