WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:Talk all you want about him parroting people but it doesn't change the facts that he expressed interest in looking into you and then flipped dead in the morning.
Really? Really? I would kill the guy who was obviously more then willing to just sit on his ass and sheep everything that was said over the two people who were actually willing to make comments and a stand?

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:Instead I decided to go after a target that you have just admitted is a good kill, and somehow that's scum points? And you're right, I didn't comment of much that I found suspicious yesterday. However I am doing it today. I'm doing it as we speak in fact.
Obvious third party is a good person to kill, or lynch if a better candidate does not come up. Doesn't change the fact you decided to ignore everyone and everything except vaguely questioning the current lynch while weakly pushing a shitty person to lynch if you supposedly had other decent suspicions.

Boogeyman5870 Wrote:As for today's topics, I was holding off to see what people made of Catboss' claim. I did in fact receive flavor about visiting the circus. I apparently had a wonderful time. Thank you for the magical night Konec. He's town, and I was really hoping you were going to try and go after him for that claim Pala.
Oh you know because I've only been pushing Catboss as town forever.

So do you care to actually do something or say anything beyond just going after the guy who actually got a frigging lynch through (while the rest of you sat twiddling and going 'oh no not a no lynch')? Do you have any other suspicions beyond a guy you feel is a convenient lynch?

QE: PiratePara, amazing.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D4: good night, sweet prince - by Palamedes - 02-12-2013, 01:55 AM