WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by crepuscularDissembler.

Namboto Wrote:what it also lends itself to is later posts clarifying my thoughts and seedy when did I say I wanted solaris dead? I was just suspicious of the goof (and said so).

I mean, at ris roint I'm, like, not even sure if the most talkative guys are town I mean
all they've done is target town
yep
always town

(not that I can blame them for visceral because I always read 'em scummy but c'mon)

Visceral and tea were both lynched and guy wasn't entirely free of suspicion either
now they all ded
so you're saying you had NO scumreads? I guess that's my bad for assuming you at least were willing to point fingers at SOMEONE yesterday

also if you think any of us are so scummy why don't you go ahead and VOTE. c'mon. vote for me you know you wanna omgus
seriously though it's not that uncommon to miss scum for a couple lynches...your points MIGHT be valid if you had stuff like "oh they pressured [x] for a bs reason" but you seemed perfectly happy to go along at the time
look I'm fine with you disagreeing but don't wave your hands helplessly and weakly try to throw suspicion because people aren't Perfect Engines of Mafia-Finding
man I'm leaving this up here despite claim it's still valid

Namboto Wrote:Both of them remain under suspicion by Palamedes and Seedy
UM NO? now who is making things up
I do not want Solaris dead (what part of "I am going to murder anyone who tries to kill Solaris" does not make that clear)
I don't think bears is scum but if people were really gonna try and make her dead they should use a vig (that is the point I was making to catboss)
did you accidentally write "seedy" when you meant "konec0"

unvote 'cause yeah ok (that list. that can't...wow)
(you should check konec0 or Pala tonight. or maaaaybe Mirdini)
vig should probably go for cuttlefishCuller or Ix 'cause c'mooon, maybe Boogeyman although I'd prefer giving him a proper lynch
hmm
I guess I'll switch to vote: Agent for now?

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb - by seedy - 02-06-2013, 05:22 AM