WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

Ok so here we go day start how did I not see you oh right school yeah that thing
anyway
let's see what the votes are...

[Image: ZewJuTd.png]

Well, honestly can't say I blame you BUT I'M LYING I DO

seriously

Ok, so here's the scoop (of ice cream, perhaps. MYSTERY FLAVORED ICE CREAM)

I am not good at mafia, not good at all, and I tend to let my typing hands run in front of my brain, which runs in front of common sense, and so on and so forth

which lends itself to backtracking and not-so-well thought out posts

what it also lends itself to is later posts clarifying my thoughts and seedy when did I say I wanted solaris dead? I was just suspicious of the goof (and said so).
and Pala when in the blue heck did I accuse pilot of being scum due to defending tea like literally point that out to me I'm confused.
y'all are making things up, man

I mean, jinkies, I can understand rhy rou rould go after me, but seriously, like, why are there multiple votes on beruru BECAUSE OF ONE POST I do not get your reasoning

I mean, at ris roint I'm, like, not even sure if the most talkative guys are town I mean
all they've done is target town
yep
always town

(not that I can blame them for visceral because I always read 'em scummy but c'mon)

Visceral and tea were both lynched and guy wasn't entirely free of suspicion either
now they all ded

So now my big worry is that scum is running the show here

I have more evidence I could put on the table but that would require at least a partial claim and that's never gone well for me, man
but I'll do it if you guys want me to

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb - by OTTO - 02-06-2013, 03:13 AM