WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE
Originally posted on MSPA by A Killer Cuppa Tea.

It's not really much of a defence. Wanna know why? Cos how I usually defend myself (which I am usually pretty good at), I point at someone (usually on my wagon) who I think looks weird and say "look at this guy! He's weird!" I set about trying to do that, but I realised that, well, I can't point at anyone and say they're being scummy. There's people being silly and people being absent but... I mean look at my wagon up there. I have a town read on everyone except Schazer, who hasn't actually been here, and Solaris who my vote is on but... Has done absolutely nothing. I'm pretty sure he's scum, but how the hell do I lynch him? "Look at him, he's being silly!"?

Don't get me wrong, I expected (welcomed even!) silliness, but I also expected to be playing mafia. Which... Doesn't seem to be the game we're playing here, precisely. (Not to say it isn't fun).

At this point, the only thing I can really do is push for a speedlynch on a lurker. Part of this is my fault - I've been away from the forum for some reason or another for the last few days, and have had far too little time to make anywhere near my usual amount of posts. Am I really gonna get 5 other people to jump onto, essentially, a null wagon with me? Perhaps I could if I could spend the next few hours doing nothing but that (hey, I've done it before), but the unfortunate fact is that I don't actually have the time. As far as power roles go, I'm not a huge loss to town. As a matter of fact I think that my lynch would be informative for town one way or the other. Imagine I'm mod-confirmed as town for one reason or another. This means:

1) Solaris looks weird
2) Pilot is townfirmed
3) Seedy looks slightly better
4) Para looks town
5) Namboto looks slightly worse for being the alternative wagon that never happened

And that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's prolly more "connections" with me, as it were, I've been a rather controversial figure this game. This is why I'm not really all that upset about being lynched. I'd much prefer to have had the actual time to put up a fight, but alas, 'twas not to be.

Finally, of course I remember that picture. It's on my browser's favourites, in my Pictures folder AND on my pen drive!

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE - by OTTO - 02-02-2013, 03:26 PM