Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE
Originally posted on MSPA by TehPilot.

okay geez

we're busdrivers, we run around like nuts and confuse people

we ended up busdriving Tea and Guy and then this happened

now we don't think that we had a vigilante shoot that night? that kill was probably a mafia kill but we're not sure. tea is a weird target for a mafia kill. but I don't think there was more than one kill

unless (somehow) there was a vig after Tea and the mafia after MrGuy and when I switched the kills it didn't do jack b/c Tea was/is doctored/bulletproof? doctor wouldn't work unless Guy was doctored but bulletproof is possible

we see things pointing to tea as town and it isn't quite making sense (although we did suspect a Tea/Visceral town/town scenario this should not be such a shock)

also having MrGuy killtargered twice (as some people noticed in the flavor although we believe flavor means jack shit) only works if two people targeted Tea anyways, which would probably be vig/mafia and that would make for one hell of a weird universe we're in

cat additionally has said things we want explanation of (#446, #450 please)

now we don't particularly like Solaris ourselves either since he's been off doing whatever and at this point i feel he should at least be saying words on this
vote: Solaris until he pipes up

and there are people who haven't chimed in greatly that we did like (Paranoia wherefore art thou)

[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE - by TehPilot - 01-29-2013, 08:52 PM