I've unvoted him twice

TWICE

[Image: tSfqX9F.png]

Also
Palamedes Wrote:WTF are you: Namboto
full role reveal under the spoiler:
SpoilerShow

but in seriousness visceral you've got me confused with this here post:
Mister Visceral Wrote:Ninja'd by Palabrost and... my point still stands. And I feel a little bit uncomfortable defending Nambroto now.

What I meant, btw, was for Palabro to comment on things that are relevant and actually impact the game (Anacreon's millerness).
I mean seriously, what had Pal said that made you rescind your previous opinion? I mean, Pal's first post was sorta defending me I think, and his second was just confusion. Since when does it make logic to say what you said?

And why is Anac's Schrodinger's miller-ness so important? It's really not that common for scum to claim miller, and it doesn't make sense for town to lie about that, since it'd waste the cop's time to check for that. At the very worst he's scum and we can't rely on a cop to reveal him, so we'd have to do it the old fashioned way.

With death.

Otherwise, looking through your posts, you've used a whole lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing.
Vote: Viscerallllllllllllllll

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by OTTO - 01-26-2013, 05:49 PM