WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by cuttlefishCuller.

First there came curiosity : So it was that, sitting on a balcony under the starlit sky I did read the thread. Accusation. Suspicion. Camaraderie. The list ran long, snippets of thought given the animus of a person's voice, a comforting susurrus in the darkness. As I read something begged attention, some impossible unevent.

Then came wonder : 'How was it?' she thought 'That I escape worthy mention?' She did read, and read yet more, and found herself a ghast in their minds. 'Is this it? Is this how I finally achieve victory? A thoughtless spectre beyond notice, beyond their reach? Is it so that I escape dread fates and dwell so, here, amongst them. That I shall so escape death and bring all crimes into the light? Their silent saviour?'

Then came fear : Such joy was not to last. As she remembered that she had indeed been addressed at one time, by Solaris. Solaris, with his so active imagination...
'Is this what I am then?' She railed against the realisation. 'Can I even be called real? What should happen when he wakes? Is that my end? Simply an unremembered dream scooped from the bowl of his mind when morning comes?'

Then came the end : It was then that the stars began to fall, and the whole world shook. It was then, amidst the falling stars become snow in such tormented landscape, as the midnight backdrop peeled away from the world to a transparent edge that she spoke.

'it is the mercy'

Vote: St. Elsewhere

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by deadcrystal - 01-24-2013, 02:55 PM