WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by A Killer Cuppa Tea.

@Pala - I never voted you...? In fact, I think you're pretty town. Also, where do you get "laying low" from in my behaviour :s

MrGuy Wrote:How about the part where he flipped on me for expressing suspicions and not immediately voting based on them

And then continued to flip on me repeatedly rather than look to other avenues of conversation
It got us out of RVS and doing actual productive stuff, didn't it? I mostly revoke my suspicion of you. My suspicion of you - which, remember, was barely a page into the game - was as light as suspicion can be that early in the game. Part of it was my finding your comments skeevy, sure, but just as much of it was reaction fishing. And look! We got a whole bandwagon and polarised opinions out of it!

Since then, you've gone up a lot in my estimation. Not so much of your own volition, but because other, far more scummy people crawled out of the woodwork. Scumminess is relative, and whilst at the time you were the scummiest thing on the table, now you are much closer to null than a lot of others.

Others like MV. MV, having weak opinions is far, far better than refusing to state your opinions at all. That - the refusal to share with town for fear of stepping into shit - is by far the most skeevy thing I've seen this far in the game. If you're town, why do you care? And if you do care, why are you harming town by NOT stating your opinions, and giving scum a nice pool in which to fester? The answer, of course, is that you AREN'T town after all. The rest of your stuff is jut icing on the cake, as far as I'm concerned. At this point, even if we lynch you and you're town - which looks unlikely - we are merely ridding ourselves of an unhelpful townie. A much smaller opportunity cost than is usual. Vote: MV

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by OTTO - 01-24-2013, 03:38 AM