WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Mister Visceral.

I've been wrong far too much lately to try to scrap together some bullshit reads on people with vague reactions to my catvote, when people are just going to take that post and run with it. I'll be happy to do other, more useful, more plausible and reasonable things once the opportunity for me to do so arises.

Quote:So then why did you do it in the first place and then say 'but my Cat vote had a point don't suspect me for it' if it secretly didn't? PS don't say it did because if it did you would be able to at least come up with your conjectures now instead of trying to excuse it away. Especially since, you know, they're right out there as being wild guesses anyways.
I'll conjecture about them once flips happen. Until then, if I put anything out there, even as a "wild guess", I'll just get persecuted for it. Not worth it at this point. I'm not going to post opinions now when they aren't based on anything.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by OTTO - 01-23-2013, 06:13 PM