WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Paranoia.

zzzzWHAZAoh like. hi dudeeees.

like i knows that sha-ska-shu-slamzerbro is like going to be AWAAAAAAAAY because of triptimes buttttt i kind of want cullbro and agenbro to like like

put that thing down somewhereandlike
let som
eone else carry it for a bit

do you get what i mean dudes????

like it'd be way cool if they put that boat d
oooooown somewhereee jke they don't have to caaaary it all the way right???

WRT: I THhenknnnk tea mijht be notbro but I don't think we should necesSARILY asume that one or the other of the teabro vs. mrguybro is scummmm like a lot of people are doing??? its still ppossible both are town so whenn bringing the righteous fist down on one doesn't necessarilymean we should do the same on the otherrr if one flips as the broest of bros??? but if nothing else theyr'e not notbros together?ll?

'cause like. I got flustered bro from guybro in hissssssssssss response to tea?

like both could just be

the broest of bros you know dude?

's needs teabro to prve hes a bro first cuse then he might still be that thing which isnt a bro. that thing. and like if he is a broest of bros I'd think the people dancing around the entire thing arent??? Like some are posting but not really giving an opinion and WOOOOahhhh the colurs dude.

but regab-regur-refurbulous of athing elise, anabro is

currently the broest of bros. the most bro. the broest. the brosiest? 's not notbrocreon's what i'm sayin' if you dig

Lunbro kind of oversimplified why I gave teabro my boat though, you knoooow? it was kind of like

ylou see

you put these micelike two mice. in like this trap thing for mice. and like there are two exits to the trap thing but like

one exit goes to a caaaAA-AA-AAT and the other like drops the mice into a caat.

so like either way cat. do you get what i am saying? i like dun think it was because he was more RAAAH and more because

if so

righteous.

kind of want to

check namboto for brohood at this point. kindof want to know where seabro(sis?) is at cause

i don't see them? like I know they boated but i don't seeemuch but a boat(is it a seaboat)??? i guess i wouldn't mind palabro expanding on his anabro fos cause a fos feels like... opque.

Brolaris, broruru, and like catBossbro are all p. cool. Anabro still probably the most broest of broes.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudebro.

oh and theblack pajamas flew out of the closet funkkokky.

and the souflee defalted the instan someone pokedit???

so like, here's the deal dudes. I want to bring the malky down on one of samzhbro or nambroto currently because they just kind of hopped off the teabro when tea's souflee was getting culinary scrutiny??? like neither voted for anyone makin' them like... get bad mojo you know?? like sanzh... sanzhbro just flat didn't revote at alll or offer anything els??????? just hopped off with a "oh hahaha ur kinda right mr. catbossdude or ms. brorurududette."

so id feel besst currently tossing them most righteously out.

unboat: teeaaaarfh and vote: sannnnnnnnntaaaaaazzhhh

hmmmmMmmmMmwoah bears what are with your hands

they're all

fuzzy. far outttttttttt.

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by Paranoia - 01-23-2013, 06:43 AM