WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Namboto.

you know those things you do and then immediately regret
voting tea is sort of one of them
(staying up past 12:30, however, is something I am regretting really hard and will be regretting even harder when I wake up)

as I started looking at tea he started seeming worse and, not realizing he was already at softlynch, voted for him. partly to increase the pressure and partly to get my vote out of the silly place it was at and put it somewhere slightly more sensible. thus vote is explain. The post in its entirety is rather unedited and slapdash, so I didn't change previous things I'd written; I just wrote new things.

my opinion on the wagon as a whole, however, was that there's a lot of people on it that aren't really explaining things (solaris responded only with poetry) and that I'd be stepping off the wagon pretty quick if... uh.. it starts looking... oh dear

Solaris seems to have followed beruru and has in fact pushed for a tea lynch, possibly for sillyness, possibly not.
I already sort of went over why I think guy's actions are ok, but sanzh has only looked more suspect (especially the "I thought there were more votes on him" line. Like, uhm, what are you trying to say there think very carefully dude).
Lun voted after almost getting pushed into it by Pal (who has been kinda pushy, but not really in a bad way? more in a pushy way), but considers him only slightly more likely to be scum than guy
and, erhm, paranoia just said he was jumpy and put him at soft-lynch, much to solaris's delight.

I really want to jump of this wagon right now but crap is it going fast or what. Basically I don't like tea, and I don't like him enough that it warrants a vote, but I don't like the wagon much (sanzh, solaris, and paranoia are making me feel uncomfortable) and I don't like the wagon enough that it warrants unvoting. I'm in limbo.
[Image: utSRiyn.png]

Since beruru's dropped the vote, and if I drop it too tea'll be out of softlynch, I'm just gonna rescind that there vote with an Unvote

I'm getting grumpy now and have to wake up at 8am so I'm really and truly going to leave it at that for now and come back to it when I'm not dead

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by OTTO - 01-23-2013, 06:06 AM