Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

SpoilerShow

yeeaaaaaa figures I miss RVS on my first game back

Okay lessee.

The fact that most everyone else seems to be missing during this exchange makes me feel like Tea and Guy are both town and this probably is going to go nowhere fast if we continue down that particular road. It could also just be too early tho.

Solaris Wrote:vote: tea because beruru voted tea and because apparently me and mirdini arent doing that thing anymore
i

there was a thing.

also: "vote tea because beru votes tea" makes me go what. and like

Solaris Wrote:cat vote tea so that we can kill him before anyone starts to care
that's not really... even a logic...

curiousCat Wrote:Vote: No Lynch
You can't no lynch here this is- oh.
Nevermind.

Don't really think it's a good idea pushing for a NL at this point. Cat, any suspicions?

Sanzh Wrote:I'm tentatively going to go with voting for Tea because it's kind of weird that he was defensive at what was made as a statement of jest but I'll note that I'm amenable to changing that vote.
Sanzh is in a weird place on this wagon and his reasoning is off: the only thing I would interpret as the "statement of jest" in this sentence would be Guy's saying he was wary of Tea. And that doesn't seem to be a joke.

So.

Mainly looking at Solaris and Sanzh right now. Vote: Sanzh for the moment. Solaris is weirding me out but I can think of a couple reasons why this could be happening so I'm going to go think about that.

would also like everyone else to check in perhaps maybe???

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died - by konec0 - 01-22-2013, 08:54 PM