Dreams.

Dreams.
Re: Dreams.
I had a pretty interesting dream a few days ago.

So I was in class with the professor I had last year in optics. I don't know if that's what the class was about because I couldn't pay attention to what he was talking about due to the fact that he was dressed like a goblin, or imp or whatever. I actually never consciously noticed it before, but he actually kinda looks like a goblin.

Anyway, the important part is that his attire included an extremely short skirt and nothing underneath.

So, of course, he got a huge boner, with obvious consequences. Or maybe not so obvious, because at first I seemed to be the only one to notice it. I was getting pretty nervous and thinking stuff like "come on people don't act like you're not seeing the professor's dick! say something! laugh!!" but everybody was too focused on the class I guess.

Until the professor stopped talking all of sudden. This is something he used to do in his actual classes, he'd stop talking, stay quiet for like ten seconds, and then start telling us a story of his student days or something like that. Anyway in the dream he stopped talking, and got all flustered. His face got all read and drops of sweat began rolling down his face.

"wh...what... what am i supposed to do now?"

And then the rest of the class realized what was going on and burst into laughter.

Fast forward to a few minutes after. The professor opened a previously nonexistant door next to the blackboard and found some stairs down, at the bottom of which was some kind of storage room full of togas. He rejoiced, put a toga on, and went on with the class. And everything was good (and covered).

Until he turned around. Apparently his toga was some kind of hospital gown or something because it covered absolutely nothing behind him.

And he had such a wonderful butt you wouldn't believe it. Best one I've ever seen. It was magical.

Then everybody in the class decided they wanted a toga too so everyone put one on, and I could see everybody's asses and oh god the asses. Everybody had the best butts. Perfect cheeks everywhere. So soft and round and... just perfect.

I was overwhelmed by such beauty and woke up.

The end.

Messages In This Thread
Dreams. - by Woffles - 11-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Re: Dreams. - by MaxieSatan - 11-20-2011, 02:40 AM
Re: Dreams. - by Pick Yer Poison - 11-20-2011, 02:51 AM
Re: Dreams. - by Epamynondas - 11-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Re: Dreams. - by Woffles - 11-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Re: Dreams. - by Ixcaliber - 11-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Re: Dreams. - by ProfessorLizzard - 11-24-2011, 03:55 PM
Re: Dreams. - by Robust Laser - 11-24-2011, 04:56 PM
Re: Dreams. - by thegreenspark - 11-25-2011, 01:05 AM
Re: Dreams. - by Ixcaliber - 11-25-2011, 03:02 AM