Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread)

So we have a thread for flipping our shits. Lets have a thread for those moments when everything is just going AMAZINGLY. Like a place to share those little things that make you smile! Is the sunrise just FANTASTIC today? Did you ace that exam? Are you super psyched about a job interview? (this is me. I am psyched.) Or maybe you just need a little pick-me-up before going on to the next thing?

This is the thread for that!

For me, I am super psyched that we have such a fun community here! I've spent a good chuck of the last couple of years hanging out with you guys and it's been a blast!

Also I actually called a place that I wanted to hire me for the first time! Normally my jobs are just walk-in fill out application or have something just land in my lap. But this time I went ahead (despite my reservations) and gave them a call. Turns out I've talked to the neighbor of one of the guys who work there? He gave me his cell phone and told me to come on in when I get a chance.

It's not a promise of a job by any means, but it definitely makes me more hopeful than I have been!

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Good News Everyone!!! (The joysplosion thread) - by btp - 11-14-2011, 12:56 AM