-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
Sigh. So people are going to shoot Yew, and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I could beg and all that but I'm not really in a good position because of the other pair existing, and also because that's kind of a scummy thing to do. It's fullclaim time!

We (me and Yewchung) are lovers and trackers. I had hoped to continue surviving and tracking more, but that is very hard to do in a game filled with killing roles and suivigs.

I tracked 0_o, he visited Mirdini last night. This goes directly against his claim of simply being a kill delay. So, either driving shenanigans happened there, or he's lying.

Yew tracked anacreon, he visited nobody. Don't know if that has anything to do with his wonkiness, but it's why I doubted the whole anac/Pala/Pilot thing.

I'm probably an idiot for doing this, but nobody's there to tell me not to.

Honestly, I'm not even sure he's town. But a mixlover layout would be quite bastardly, right? Well, even if he does turn out to be scum, then that's for the better.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by Gatr - 05-05-2013, 12:01 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM