GreyGabe' WebQue t [Texting, Texting, 123]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GreyGabe' WebQue t [Texting, Texting, 123]
Re: GreyGabe's WebQuest [Texting, Texting, 123]
Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Maybe there's a spike trap in your basement! You should totally go down there in the armor and look for some spikes.
Hmm… maybe. You guess you’ll check.
You pull on the armor and clunk your way downstairs.
It’s really dark down here!

“Hey!”

“That wouldn’t protect you if I really wanted to eat you, you know.”

“Yeah, I know. The massive amounts of poison I ingested five minutes ago should help in that regard. Anyway, are there any spike traps down here?”

“What? Spike traps?” The creature seems genuinely confused, “Why would there be any spike traps down here? I mean, if you wanted to have one installed, I know a guy who knows a guy… we could put it right at the foot of the stairs, and--”

“Nevermind. See ya later.”

“Wait! Did you really eat poison before coming down here?” You sense the creature drawing closer.

“Of course not! What do I look like, an idi—“ You glance down at your cardboard clad physique. “Actually, don’t answer that. However! I did bring this.”

You turn on the flashlight that you found upstairs. A beam of light shines forth, pushing back the darkness. The creature hisses and draws back. You begin to move up the stairs, flashlight pointed behind you.

“Heh, you have to wake up pretty early in the morning to pull one over on me.”

“I never sleep.”

Almost as he says this, the flashlight flickers and dies. Oh damn.
You beat feet up the stairs as fast as you can, claws skittering somewhere behind you. You reach the top and slam the door closed as something thumps against it, hard. Maaaaaaybe you should just stay out of there for a while.

SleepingOrange Wrote:>Pointlessly abandoning already-pointless projects on the pointless advice of the master of pointlessness would be pretty pointless. Buuut since you're doing this to be pointless, then being pointless would have a point: pointlessness. So maybe the most pointless thing you could do is complete the project entirely and then set fire to it or something before ever wearing it.

Or is that meta-pointlessness? Is having a goal the same as having a point?

Just... Get some freaking coffee and pretend that's somehow playing into Nopor Puss's plans.
Oh jeeze now you’ve given yourself a headache. You walk into the kitchen and start a pot. When it’s finished, you pour in the creamer and read your fortune.

(Outlook obscured. Try again later.
Lucky Item: Spellbook
)

“Did you see that, Zach? That’s never happened to me before. The coffee has always given me results! Hmm… I wonder what it could mean… Wait. Who am I talking to?”

You down the coffee. Delicious! You gain a wisdomosity point and some caffeine points from the fortune and the coffee, respectively.

AgentBlue Wrote:>Play around with your console, and see if you can spawn any spikes somehow.
Okay… you'll take a look, but the Console mostly has three functions. It lets you start new buildings, which you’ve already done. It lets you transport yourself to any other console that belongs to you (currently you only have one other, in MSPA City). And it serves as a checkpoint of sorts if you happen to die horribly somewhere. You’ll revive, intact, at the last console you interacted with. You fiddle with it a bit, but the “Spawn Spike” command must be a really well hidden function. Hmm…

Stats:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: j5xngn.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: GreyGabe's WebQuest [Texting, Texting, 123] - by GreyGabe - 11-12-2011, 05:12 AM