-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
Vote: beruru because I am liking the idea of her exploding on someone less and less as time goes on I mean she could pull a CH1 me but alternatively ugh yeah just lynch 'er she's probably scum for raisins

in other news jesus claims claims everywhere also wow this game is weird once more raisins

kane I still recommend that you don't suivig anyone if you're town because well suivigging is generally a bad idea if you're town unless you're literally 100% sure you'll be hitting one of the mafia. And for yet again aforementioned raisins your likelihood of being town with that claim has gone up very slightly in my book

I like Credit's productivity in principle, but his bloodthirstiness sure is a thing:

(05-03-2013, 09:08 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Cat/beru should still be shot (yes I know cat is doin' exams, but that doesn't explain the huge expanse of time before she said this).

I don't know about you but generally finals tend to take up a week or two for studying/actually doing them purposes and you know this day and the previous one have only been going on for a week tops? 'huge expanse' my ass :|

I'm more interested in what say Vortor and Seedy have to say than Palamedes, pala's at least done really good stuff up to now whereas vortor/seedy have been sort of posty but never really got to the content that they promised (yet????). Also Fragowump presumably needs replacing, Yewchung is still very light on the posts, aaaaaand I guess btp-slot is still one I'd honestly not mind lynching if it comes to that hmm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by Mirdini - 05-04-2013, 05:53 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM