-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-03-2013, 09:05 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Kane: Your role has(had) a lot of opportunity for subterfuge. You could've pretended to be a cop or something and tempt a scum to suivig you if they were trapped. You could've set up an ultimatum between you and a scumspect and used surviving the kill as a modfirm. You could've simply played supertown and absorbed a bullet in the night like a regular bp, dumping info the morning after before you die.

I am a pretty noobie noob, and it would be extremely hard to pull off that (any of those plans) successfully while also not getting lynched. Under a few votes, I don't think claiming cop would have looked better than claiming my actual role. In addition, the surviving kill is useless except for me to survive for discussion; modfirming would only confirm my role not my alignment. Getting killed in the night gets me killed. None of what you said would have worked. Instead, there have been reactions and some discussion about my claim.

In addition, why are you voting me just for "screwing up" my role?

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by 0_o - 05-03-2013, 10:10 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM