-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-03-2013, 09:41 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Can we wait and have Kane shoot D3? I mean, then he'll be alive longer after he's already a dead man. Given that he claimed, I think it might be the best course of action.

I agree with this.

I'm not sure how i feel about Kane's claim. I dont read it the same as i did Pilot's claim, and im not sure if i believe it. Even if i believe it...its not exactly necessarily town. And if it is town, just how much defensive roles does this game have?

RE: Cat/Beruru lynch. I could get behind either of them but... it feels like a cop-out. They are, collectively, the perennial fall-back lynch, and it has nothing to do with what their alignment is in this game and everything to do with the way they play in general. In short: A meta-based lynch. The reason im willing to get behind their lynches is because i feel really starved of information. Anything is better than nothing, and whilst i still don't like the thought of a speed-lynch, i'd much rather this day didn't end in a No Lynch too. (Although, i would like a "real" wagon/pressure ob a target to milk them of information/reads before we commit to a lynch, if at all).

tl;dr:
1) Kane should wait till tomorrow to shoot (we'll have rather more to go on: he's a man on borrowed time).
1a) If Kane DOES shoot, he's prolly best off going for Granola, who seems to be consensusly considered a 3P.
2) Cat/Beruru lynch is acceptable if it is the result of pressure, but not if it is a speedlynch based solely on meta.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 05-03-2013, 09:58 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM