-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
I wouldn't mind a granola shot. Cat/beru should still be shot (yes I know cat is doin' exams, but that doesn't explain the huge expanse of time before she said this). But yeah, now I'm thinking that third-party hunting is not at all bad if they're trying to get random people to sui-vig. As long as they're not trying to get townies killed and are getting scum killed instead, keep'em. Sure, RIGHT NOW granola doesn't want townies dead (save for me :D) but he should be should be shot in a later Day when he can't help.

The situation is kind of like...

say granola is a mole (sorry about that granola Melonspa ) on your face and we're in the future or something and moles are SO DAMN HOT for I-don't-know-what reason. So that gives you reason to keep it, even though it may be a hindrance to shaving or something.

But later, moles may not be so cool so you think, "Why the hell do I still have this? No one likes me and it's harder to shave with this." and then you surgically have it removed.

Not the best analogy but oh well.

So you can shoot either Cat or beru. If I had to choose between them, I'd say Cat because beru asked a strange question about whether or not we want to be sui-vigged.

And this elicited some responses I guess. It seems kind of like it was made up on the spot without much thought into it though. Kind of like a generic question that you can ask anybody and have them respond back with as much detail as you want.

Ex. beru's question: "Why is this chair so comfortable?"

Us: Well it's comfortable for a number of reasons, really, there's the lumbar support and the blah blah blah..."

What beru SHOULD be asking: "Where was this chair made?"

"Germany"

BAM just like that, you get a precise, response.

Now I would like to ask a question:

WHERE IS TEA

WHERE IS SEA

AND WHERE IS SEE-DEEEEEEE

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-03-2013, 09:08 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM