-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
Granola, I thought that there would still be plenty of time for Kane to live before we make a lynch happening if he does suivig

but fine, Unvotep assuming he doesn't and we go back to before I even made my vote on you before, WHAT DO WE DO THEN? Kane looks town to me and a handful of other people (I think this because he may actually be town and genuinely doesn't want town to have a loss just because he didn't play very well in D1)

the vote I had on before, anacreon, sure isn't going to be lynched anytime soon because he's getting slightly posty. That, and Pala and Pilot would probably abjure that lynch ALL BECAUSE OF "WONKINESS"

whom am I supposed to go after? Cat/Beruru? Because you guys seem to be suggesting a policy lynch on them. I'd only want to lynch'em because Cat's only made very few posts and one of them contains an unjustified vote. Beruru just made a "when does day end" post (which looks scummy to me because, of course, most scum have more killing to do in the night than day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-03-2013, 11:43 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM