-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night One: Slumber (21/21)
re: kane suiciding credit it's bad because if you think he's town why would you recommend he do that

sure he survives a kill but only until the end of the day, if he sui-vigs presumably he just survives until a lynch happens which is basically the same as him sui-vigging without a role at all!

I don't think the claim necessarily makes him town for a variety of REASONS especially since he's just gone 'here's my claim I don't have time for this' and is apparently still sitting on mathgirl but what do I know claiming under pressure is something only town do right

calibornio's new reads are a lot better than the sheepy earlier ones, don't necessarily agree with all of them but it's content and it's coherent and it's generally logically consistent unless I missed something so that slot's back to light town for me

(05-03-2013, 06:08 AM)beruru Wrote: »ok cool, im going to figure out what im doing then
and then announce it tomorrow???

~stay tuned~

can I lynch you tomorrow??? because you're certainly on my list at this point

where the heck is cat for that matter inveterate lurkers both of yas

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night One: Slumber (21/21) - by Mirdini - 05-03-2013, 06:15 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM