-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-01-2013, 08:42 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »0_o - Play yesterday has him at a scumread for me. Hops on the pilot lynch AFTER the claim in #256 right after the person he apparently doesn't like votes on the same lynch. Says the lynch is bad in #287, but doesn't unvote? Unwillingness to lynch anacreon is very possibly a thing. Weird hypothetical at the end of the day? Posts today have been nibbling around the edges of arguments, not really taking any stance, first post of the day is 'why do people think there were no kills in the night' which sure is a post to start the day off with. Not like scum want to know why their kill failed or anything right. This goes for btp too actually.

going to go with a Vote: 0_o

Yes, today I have not been able to actually do anything due to RL things I applied for (and were accepted to!!). I also have APs in about, oh, a week?

Ok - first things first, I'm pretty sure we didn't get very close to the 11 votes required to lynch Pilot at that time (I was the 7th vote). Then when Pilot's reaction was very good, I kept my vote on him (cause, again, we were no where close to a lynch relatively speaking), and decided what I would do. Not liking the anacreon lynch because I didn't (and don't) think there's enough on him to go anywhere, I ended up going no lynch.
I don't even think I need to respond to the idea about me trying to find out why "my kill" was stopped.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by 0_o - 05-02-2013, 03:10 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM