-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)

Unvote

Ok, pretty much every reservation i had against you, you just fixed in your big post up there. (you need to teach me how to do that some time)

Questions to answer:

Why the hell is creditslot your towniest read here. - without going into detail, role-related shenanigans. Its important to note that these shenanigans are not "set in stone", so to speak, and i could be interpreting things wrong. (I had a moment of panic where i thought i was gonna die last night, so unloaded all my various reads no matter how weak/strong for town's future reference.)

Further, i should prolly have clarified that i dont have ANY Strong Reads at the moment. Calling credit "Strongest Town Read" really kinda only means that despite it being such a weak read, every other read is weaker still. Says a lot about how weak my reads are. I tried to make fireworks happen, but nothing of any real merit occured. D1 was kinda a waste! Let's see:

1) We pressured mathie who i read as townie enough to not lynch over sleb.
2) We pressured Pilot who i really don't wanna lynch right now for obvious reasons
3) We pressured me, but im hardly gonna lynch me, am i
4) Me and Pala had a bit of a bout, but consensus reads him as town, and enough people are saying it, and my read is weak enough that im willing to let it slide.
5) Did i miss anyone out? I guess we mentioned Kane and Garuru, and im willing to look at either (preference to Garuru), but doesn't today just look like D1 all over again???

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 05-01-2013, 09:00 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM