This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
Well, you see, the safety issue, that’s why I live several leagues from my volcano. A mountain range (like my nearby Blue Ridge) is ideal for wizard volcanism* since you can just convert several out and timeshare with other wizards, saving you loads of infrastructure and maintenance costs when you don’t have to get multiple roads built.

The idea that you need a big, ugly, obvious ash-spewing disaster waiting to happen for these purposes is an outdated superstition from when dark lords needed fear to rule. Besides, it’s not the size, it’s how you use it.

* On creating a volcano:
Preliminary matters: Ensure certifications are up to date. In the U.S. in particular, you don’t want the EPA or the IRS breathing down your neck for picking the wrong mountain or poor technique! Attorneys specializing in magical malpractice are expensive due to the extreme expertise required and none has actually qualified to any state bar since 1958. Also make sure you have proper permits for your jurisdiction, though it’s a common law right in my state.

1) Dudge spoobnumby.
2) Respib the oid—carefully.
3) Seal the rethene. You may need to refer to “But what do I do with my left hand?” if you need a quick refresher for this step’s protocol
4) Insert the red fnip before the borloi dries.
5) Cast all appropriate spells. Use the right artifacts if you’ve got ’em.

Congratulations, you are the proud owner of a hidden geologically dubious source of power. Make sure you don’t overflow it! You won’t survive the lava, and besides, it’s embarrassing.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea

Messages In This Thread
[SERIOus] - by g0m - 04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
can you form a cohesive thought? - by Norivia - 09-01-2012, 01:32 AM
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff - by BRPXQZME - 05-01-2013, 01:07 AM
a52's Ear Infection Adventure - by a52 - 10-06-2016, 12:48 AM
Goodbye - by Reyweld - 04-11-2020, 04:41 AM