GreyGabe' WebQue t [Texting, Texting, 123]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GreyGabe' WebQue t [Texting, Texting, 123]
Re: GreyGabe's WebQuest [Textual Healing]
Pinary Wrote:
Schazer Wrote:Go and seek counsel in the Advice Columns.
Yeah, get ye advice. Just make sure not to stumble into the Music Exchange by mistake, your head probably doesn't need to add "mad beats" to the list of things slamming into it.
Yeah, you can hear the mad beats echoing from the rafters, even from the street. You should probably avoid it. You already feel like you have Motörhead playing live inside your skull, except all of their instruments have been replaced by angry hornets.

Youâ??re pretty sure that that didnâ??t make any sense. Perhaps you arenâ??t entirely lucid just yet. The purple raccoon in the neon orange top hat agrees that this may indeed be the case.

You send off a letter to Nopor Pussâ??s advice column. You expect you will probably get some pretty handy advice from him. He has his own adventure, after all, and it would be completely pointless of him to start an advice column if he wasnâ??t going to give out useful, relevant advice. Waitâ?¦

MrGuy Wrote:Devour one of your cookies.
Om nom nom nom. Youâ??re poorer, but less hungry. Man, who just eats money? You must have hit your head harder than you thought. The purple raccoon once again agrees. Smug furry little so and soâ?¦

AgentBlue Wrote:>MEDIC!
You dramatically drop to your knees and scream, â??MEDIC!!!â? in the middle of General Square. A few people glance at you oddly. Finally, someone relents and tosses you a Less Than Three. You use it immediately. Much better! That smarmy little raccoon disappears, too. Must have been a figment of your imagination.

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Wander over in the general direction of your console and accidentally create a new building.
Still a little woozy, you decide to head home and get some rest. Coming through the door, you stumble over something, and hit your Console accidentally... hitting the enter button, and only the enter button. Thatâ??s okay, though, you shouldnâ??t have been able to post without typing anything, right?

Wait, something happenedâ?¦ Another Adventure Theater just went up! Who typed this stuff on your computer? With a sudden realization you spin around to see just what it was you stumbled overâ?¦

A Fruit Basket? Yes, indeed, somebody has left you a basket of fruit, filled with bananas, a pineapple, a few kiwis, and aâ?¦ umâ?¦ youâ??re not quite sure what this thing is. Itâ??s kind ofâ?¦ roundish? Andâ?¦ sort of anâ?¦ orange shade of purple? Which you kind of thought was not a color that was even possible. Oh, look, thereâ??s a note.

Shenanigan Wrote:I hope you like the adventure that I made, just for you! Itâ??ll be posted under your name, but weâ??ll both know just who it really belongs to. :D Also thereâ??s an eensy-weensy teeny-tiny itty-bitty chance, almost infinitesimal, really, that it will have some sort of repercussions for the adventure that you are going on now. Negligible chance, mind you. Miniscule. I wouldnâ??t worry about it!

Oh! And enjoy the fruit! Especially the one that I donâ??t know what it is! Iâ??m sure itâ??s probably fine. I found it in a tree. But now that I think about it, it wasnâ??t really growing from the treeâ?¦ it was more sitting in the tree. In like, this little round thing made of twigs? I donâ??t know what was with that. Iâ??m sure itâ??s nothing important.

Anyway, places to go, people to prank! Try not to break any more of your legs!

<3

Shenanigan Rex

Oh god damn it. What has that terrible lizard gotten you into now? You did get a Less Than Three from reading that, though. Yay?

Well, that nixes that. Thereâ??s no way you can sleep now that you know that Shenanigan:
A) Knows where you live, and
B) Can enter your house at will.
Better find something else to doâ?¦

Stats:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
[Image: j5xngn.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: GreyGabe's WebQuest [Textual Healing] - by GreyGabe - 11-01-2011, 03:47 AM