Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia: The Last Resort [EPILOGUE: THE END]
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [D4: Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust
Whoosh, how would nightactions concerning Pharmacy have been resolved on n2, considering what Wheat said (she technically died before the end of n2)?

Wheat Wrote:who are these scum deflecting onto them?

The "I was thinking" modifier applies to the second part of the statement as well - as for who I found weird for doing so:

TimeothyHour Wrote:Woff's roleclaim is kind of suspicious in my eyes.

^ The rest of his post then waffled the other way which feels even more off in hindsight.

Pinary Wrote:I'm also suspicious of Woffles (as others have also mentioned being) and now Pharms. I'd like to see this whole duel thing play out- if we hear "they duel and are now both essentially confirmed town" straight from whoosh!'s text-mouth, then I'm all good, but anything short of that reeks of a scum plot to me.

ProfessorLizzard Wrote:Actually, I would rather lynch Woffles. If she is telling the truth, the other hunter will get a new wincon!

You had the same feelings yourself:

Wheat Wrote:"Look at me I'm suspicious of the claimed third party dudes that makes me so edgy and town."

And yeah, looking back on my posts I'm getting a bit vocal about my annoyance with the restriction (which I guess it is technically rather than a quirk). But it's the part that I can't even mention/talk about/address my previous night's check targets that's the problem -

Wheat Wrote:It ain't a quirk that you can't mention your results, it's a restriction.

Ah but I can mention my result just fine. It was a straight "No" and nothing more. I just can't mention or allude to the players I checked, which as I've made blatantly clear is annoying as all heck.

Wheat Wrote:"If the vague linkage doesn't say anything in case sanzh flips town, then why were you, just earlier today, agreein' with the s-s-tatement that if one of sanzh or times flipped scum, it'd mean finding another?"

Yes. If one flips scum, I find it plausible to extrapolate that that means the other is scum as well (bar obvious flavorlinks).

I think that the converse might not be true though - townies aren't necessarily 'connected' (nor nearly as intimately as scum, who're themselves not as connected as say pharms/wojj were). My power's vague as all hell (and probably would've been helped by PYPelixirs) so I'm honestly taking that claim with a grain of salt.

And I was voting PL throughout the day, and asking people to talk about people other than PYP. Not sure what more I could've done apart from spamming the thread with all caps posts (not to mention I wasn't even certain PL was scum! I found him very suspicious, but I was looking for input from others on his play as well - which never materialized because most of the players were going "this wojjpharms thing is weird eh vote PYP I'm done here").

In other news where the heck is everyone else apart from me/you/Drakenforge.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by whoosh! - 09-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by g0m - 09-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by MaxieSatan - 09-17-2011, 10:07 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by MaxieSatan - 09-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by whoosh! - 09-17-2011, 10:26 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by Woffles - 09-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by Pharmacy - 09-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by MaxieSatan - 09-18-2011, 12:54 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by whoosh! - 09-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by g0m - 09-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by whoosh! - 09-19-2011, 04:59 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by g0m - 09-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by MaxieSatan - 09-20-2011, 01:49 AM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by Pharmacy - 09-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by Woffles - 09-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by whoosh! - 09-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by MaxieSatan - 09-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by g0m - 09-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by Woffles - 09-22-2011, 12:18 AM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by Pharmacy - 09-23-2011, 03:54 AM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [DUEL] - by whoosh! - 09-24-2011, 07:24 PM
Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [D4: Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust - by Mirdini - 10-24-2011, 09:47 PM