-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
Bleh, if I'm not seeing something it's probably due to just a general haze from frustration/exasperation not related to this game. I'll get around to rereading your stuff once I'm a little more settled since I am probably not in the best state to play mafia.

I just really disliked a lot of the theory/buildup behind my lynch. I was not happy with how things were progressing. Also, there really isn't anything okay with Anacreon - he doesn't give any kind of scum-inclined reads (he outright says he just has town and neutral reads only and that never flies with me) and then in #233 he throws out his suspicions at, of all people, Credit (formerly Avi?/Fuzzy Pickles at the time) and Cat. And there's a plethora of more active and discussable people to be looking at and pressuring - and pushing for what is basically a lurker lynch at that timeframe (on D1 no less!) did not appease me.

What I'm reading is saying scum. My gut feelings are uncertain. Prior experience isn't making the read any better either, and I'm rather confident in my ability to read town/scum Anacreon.

As much as it sucks we don't have a hammer, I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't much push for his lynch at the end of the day.

And I'm not trying to make myself look town - I'm throwing out a tidbit I didn't expect to see in any kind of hypothetical roleflip, plus I can work out mechanical confirms and be a generally hard target with other factors I haven't elaborated on.

I'm not much help now that I've let some of my role's advantages out in the open, but if you need someone to shoot I'd be willing to gun down someone. I just refuse to die D1 on inactivity grounds due to minor foot surgery and when I can be a hell of a lot more of a town-sided force come D2.

(Additional clarification: I'm informed of manipulative actions, not immune to them. If anything, knowing about them in advance makes it easier for me to understand impending night-action clusterfucks and play around any blocks thrown my way.)
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by TehPilot - 04-23-2013, 01:07 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM