-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
I've said most of what I can about Math?

I mean I'm fine with your opinion, but you took her actions in one way and I take them in another so I can't really agree with you.

I am still kind of unhappy with Garuru, and though I know it's through my own bias against Tea right now I have to ask - where exactly do you see Tea backing up his stuff while I'm not? Also not a fan of post 234 - come on I know you can read, anacreon's vote wasn't solid but you trying to push it as simply a lurker lynch is making me very unhappy with you (I was actually considering going after him until you did this).

On anacreon, I actually kind of liked his last post except for his vote at the end - vote analysis is a strange thing to be doing D1. I think I might be feeling better about him because seastorm's right - his lynch kind of has come out of nowhere and some of the votes against him have been wonky as hell. Most obviously Boogey's where he votes anacreon for the lurker lynch (that isn't a lurker lynch) and for 'being waffly on Tea/Pala' despite him pretty much saying the exact same thing everyone else has been saying about us but adding in a 'watch them just be bussing scum' joke.

Actually yeah could go for a Boogey lynch too, though I'd kind of like to see Garuru and him back up their votes a bit more before I decide which of the two is less noble with their intentions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by Palamedes - 04-22-2013, 04:20 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM