-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-22-2013, 12:02 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Wait what when was I saying my pressure didn't count?

I was never actually going after Yew so surely it's not there - his vote was ridiculous but also a very likely mistake. Nobody is dumb enough to go 'person a looks like town person b looks suspicious so based solely on that I'm going to vote person a'.

If it was the other thing, I was going after Garu as well as you and suspect you two of being possible scumbuddies, I think I'm allowed to look at more than one person at the same time?

A rose by any other name smells just as sweet.

You might say your reaction to his (yew) posts wasnt pressure, but im not buying it. I perceived it as such, i wouldnt be surprised if yew didnt perceive it as such, and you've played mafia for long enough that you should know itd be perceived as such. What, so you thought that post made Yew look town?

My pint is being proven by you right now. You're saying that you never "went after" Yew. Which means not voting him. Which is why your pressure on him looks skeevy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 04-22-2013, 12:22 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM