-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
Nyaaah I just kinda don't understand why I'm always getting lynchvoted D1.

Also Math I'm supporting you why are you trying to lynch me. :(

Alright, I'm going to try for this big post thingy to explain my actions.

Quote:Mathgirl: I think she's town actually, as she was trying to get us out of RVS and into conversation mode, and did so again during the suivig disscussion when it was apparent that the conversation wasn't going to cause actual game to happen.

I said this because of posts 79 and later 97, where she attempted to get the discussion out of RVS and mechanics discussion that was going nowhere and into the actual game. While this was done in a way that ended up being vaguely ineffective, I feel like it was still a very town action to make.

Quote:Thus, by extension that makes Kane and possibly Cat suspicious. Also I'm going to call more suspicion on Cat for bandwagoning based on a very weak argument by Kane.

I thought this because Kane jumped on Math for trying to end RVS, though it's been almost entirely allivated by the extension request, which wouldn't fit the plan.

Cat looks very suspicious for pretty much doing nothing, then popping in for a brief moment to throw her vote on Math's wagon, then dissapearing again.

Quote:Tea and Sea strike me as coaligned, so I'd watch for that.

I say this because it looked like Tea just came into the game and threw his vote on a wagon nobody else was pushing, then Sea immediately comes in and praises him for it. However, this might not mean coaligned, but rather just Sea supporting Tea. I made that first post while quite tired.

Quote:Granola seems to also have been trying to prevent RVS from ending, which isn't a good thing for town at all. Basic logic states that lynching D1, though random, is always better than a nolynch. Preventing an end to RVS so the deadline will hit is a scummy thing to do.

I say this because of posts that I have already pointed out, such as 108 where he says "Personally, I'd Vote: Fragowump for our first volunteer on account of leaving RVS without saying why."

Then he very quickly completely reverses his opinion in 149 upon being called out for that. See Boogeyman's post for some more on Granola. Thus, I'm going to keep my vote on Granola.

Now, I'd like to call out the people who haven't said anything since RVS. Namely Fuzzy Pickles, Jacq, Seedy, Solaris, Vortor, Fragowump.

I'm not saying that we should lynch them or anything, but could someone who knows them kinda poke them and remind them that this game is going on? That's what Dini did for me and it was quite usefu, as this game was going ridiculously slow during RVS so I just kinda stopped watching it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by Yewchung - 04-21-2013, 07:29 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM