-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-21-2013, 06:08 PM)0_o Wrote: »Hey Tea, on your theory- Are you referencing the fact that she seems to have a fairly strong negative read on Yew yet keeps her vote on me (that’s one thing I see)?

Yep.

(04-21-2013, 06:29 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »I am also concerned that Yew is just being Yew - I can buy his mistake as being a legitimate mistake (because goddamn) and Tea jumping down his throat like that for reasons that make even less sense then his reasons against Pilot kiiiiind of makes me feel like he's trying to push him into derping around (like he always does and then we lynch him and he's town and we're all like 'oh but he was being Yewchung so it's hard to tell who the scum is etc. etc.)

Maybe it's just me (hence why I'm going to wait for Tea's response) but its really making me suspicious of Tea?

Really?

So a gif constitutes as more reasons than i provided, eh?

Also, is there any reason you're trying to induce suspicion on me without voting me yourself? You've spent half the game trying to convince everyone I'm scum, but your vote is still on Garuru. What gives.

Also, i never said that i adhered to the theory that ssjt and yew are aligned. (And note: I'm not saying here that i dont adhere to it, either.) I want opinions.

I'm also acutely aware of all the times i've been bullshit-lynched early in the game - particularly when the day is close to its end and we need a fast lynch - by people who have spent the entire day pointing out how THIS this is soooo scummy and THAT thing is soooo scummy, and when i'm lynched "oh, it was just tea being tea, doip"

In fact, after a quick glance back through your posts, you're accusing me of doing what YOU'RE doing. Except you're not putting your money where your mouth is and allowing yourself to be accountable for your posts.

Hell, that's all you've done all game aside from minor theorycrafting during RVS. What's more, you're kinda right. I voted Yew to see how he'd react (also, partially because what he did was slightly scummy, and partially cos Pilot doesn't seem to be talking). More importantly, i did it to see how other people would react. The fact that you pointed out similar things to what i pointed out (without committing, for the dozenth time this game) and then called me out for the same is telling.

Vote: Palamedes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 04-21-2013, 07:05 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM