-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-21-2013, 05:47 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »Alright first off, I don't actually think Tea and Sea are scumbuddies or something, but maybe town people who are allowed to talk. They strike me as more town. However, after rereading I realized that if they were coaligned scum or something, they're acting way too obvious about it.
Big Kane posts I'm looking at are 121 and 150, though based on the deadline extension request, I realized that Kane trying to push RVS out to a nolynch makes no sense. Instead, I will Vote: Granola because he's the other player that I don't like the look of.
Why did you think I want RVS and nolynch?? I was attacking Mathgirl a ton and pushing for a lynch. Your arguments make no sense so far. Also, the first paragraph of this post is just way too suckupy.
Hey Tea, on your theory- Are you referencing the fact that she seems to have a fairly strong negative read on Yew yet keeps her vote on me (that’s one thing I see)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by 0_o - 04-21-2013, 06:08 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM