-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-20-2013, 06:52 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »kane going 'my vote wasn't random' iiiis a thing too I will give that to seastorm. ~You seem to have much more on me though sea so why aren't you voting me instead~
As you can tell, this is a lot more ~feelings~ based than hard evidence. It makes you feel off, but I don't think a vote's really useful here, especially since you're likely to answer me and you're also likely to not get lynched until Day 15 even if you have a guilty on you.

While I still dislike the random/not random thing, it makes slightly more sense, although I do wish Kane had drawn attention to the fact that it wasn't random sooner (btw, it's one of the ways we actually get out of RVS -- "Not a random vote. Discuss.", especially as looking into that was the main reason we actually got out of RVS -- What I'm saying is that your argument sounds a lot like Dini's.)

Also Yew hi Yew.
Yew I've voted two people in this game and that was Pilot in RVS and Kane because 'vote is not random'. Then I said that I liked Tea's post.
Tea voted Pilot just before I switched my vote.
How are we co-aligned...? I feel like you might be just making another mistake but we've kind of been discussing this for (what feels like) a while?
Like, the post is just so flat-out wrong that I get the feeling that you might want to reread the thread, keeping in mind that Kane is 0_o.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by seastormjt - 04-21-2013, 05:36 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM