-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-20-2013, 11:22 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Okay, while we're deciding whether or not to lynch me, we're kind of stagnating on who else to lynch. Tea looked like a viable option earlier because he hadn't posted but after he started posting he wasn't bad. The timing is still :/ though, since he really didn't talk until there was pressure on him.

I'd argue that i was under pressure (or, at least had votes on me) long before i started posting. It wasn't so much that i forgot i was in the game, it was more that i hadnt realised it was started until someone reminded me.

(04-21-2013, 04:35 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »Mathgirl: I think she's town actually, as she was trying to get us out of RVS and into conversation mode, and did so again during the suivig disscussion when it was apparent that the conversation wasn't going to cause actual game to happen. Thus, by extension that makes Kane and possibly Cat suspicious. Also I'm going to call more suspicion on Cat for bandwagoning based on a very weak argument by Kane.

I'm just going to go ahead and Vote: Mathgirl for now. See my above statement for reasoning.

???
(lol @ how pala and dini also immediately jumped on this)

(04-21-2013, 06:02 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »
(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »(Ok, to be slightly less annoying, i will amend this to "not yet")
I expect to see them very very soon (like D2, especially if Math drops dead) otherwise I will hunt you down :3

That's my plan, actually. (Its still really early and i want people i have my eyes on to not realise i have my eyes on them.)

(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Explain.
I... have already? Basically Garu's post coming right off after we decide to lynch the one guy who hasn't participated with a 'but it's bad to lynch lurkers despite this being the exact proper moment to' made me feel like he was defending you. Otherwise he would have probably dropped something like Dini did and say it was probably more due to you forgetting about the game/being busy. This gut suspicion was compounded by you deciding to ignore the whole Garuru thing that went down entirely despite it literally being one of the only two legit wagons (made weirder by the fact that you were pushing a new, weaker wagon at the exact same time).

Ah. Well, upon rereading, i dont think he's quite as scummy as Mathie and Pilot. Certainly someone who's worth keeping an eye on, and if he steps in it, worth a lynch, but he's not looking as bad as the other two, imo.

(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »They are the exact same thing.
I'd disagree. Like Mirdini said talking to people is tantamount to ~connections~ as in yeah they're connecting but it doesn't always mean shit? I mean we had that early scuffle and that literally was just 'oh hey Tea and Pala are at it again', and I've talked with Mirdini in thread but it was just bouncing light comments off of each other so our connections don't mean crap either (except now they do I bet because I mentioned them but w/e).

To be altruistic, the "links" i have are pretty minor (which is part of the reason im not stating them cos, well, they are liable to change). Not all the people who have been talking to each other have links, and some limks feel stronger than other links, and im hoping time will develop the connections that are real. But hey, its one of them things where, if mathie flips scum and you reread the topic under that light, some things will read strangely (slightly less strange if she flips town, perhaps).

(04-20-2013, 08:45 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Part of it is the fact that people pounced on Mathy but didn't pounce on pilot.
Prolly because she was around and being more active/noticeable about it at the time? Like you said Pilot only made two posts and they were pretty much just doing the same thing.

Mathie kept it up, but pilot didn't; Mathie seems (slightly more) genuine, but pilot doesn't. Also, at the time i voted Pilot, people were already pressuring Mathie, but pilot was going ignored.

(04-21-2013, 10:45 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »Oh wait, I voted the wrong person. Silly Yew, don't make votes without READING YOUR OWN POSTS.

Vote: Kane I mean.

On Tea and Sea, Tea and Sea immediately jumped on the same lynch for very little reason, and then Sea praised Tea for making a good decision or something. They seem to be strongly bandwagoning.

Additionally, the Granolaposts were #108 and #132. With such quotes as "I'd Vote: Fragowump for our first volunteer on account of leaving RVS without saying why." and "To me it definitely looked like someone jumping out of RVS with zero reasoning."

To Granolaman, GETTING OUT OF RVS IS A GOOD THING.

Eurgh. Even if i take your mistaken vote for granted, your thinking about me and storm being coaligned is... strange. So you're saying that i started a bandwagon on someone specifically to have my scumbuddy seastorm jump on it? Why? Also, what about the other people who jumped on that wagon? Granola comes to mind particularly, because his jump on the wagon was something i considered to be noteworthy. And why're you voting Kane? What in particular don't you like about him?

Y'know what, I still want Pilot looked at, but for now: Vote: Yewchung

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 04-21-2013, 02:37 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM